Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tea Set

I was sitting out on my patio this morning have coffee and brushing my cat not that has anything to do with my little bitty tea sets but you get the picture.

I was looking on a special shelf I have as I was going out my back door and my eyes caught these little cardboard tea pots and sure you have all seen these, well any one 36 years old and up . One is dated 1983 and the other one 1991
                                                                             






The little cups & saucers and the tea pot are so small a dine besides them would look huge 




I had to set my little Victorian couple out also 






I was also admiring some of my flowers beginning to bloom, my hydrangeas have their first bloom on one of my bushes ,however didn't take a picture of her  yet


Not sure what these are but I have about 7 blooming


then my sweet impatiens they always look good anywhere 



and then my Russian sage which I love but need to move so it can be in the sun all day 



well I have a ham steak in the oven and boiled eggs on the stove so need to tend to them and also waiting on my sister Liz to come over ,we are going dress shopping for her a dress to wear to our nieces beach wedding



linky parties 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar