Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's Old is New Again

By the time I finished reading this thrift store book, it had seen better days.

As you can see it is pretty old, but it was a wonderful read.
"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
Have you ever read it?

I considered re-thrifting (is that a word) it. I also considered throwing it away. That is until I saw a little decorating article in the local paper. They offered this tip.

Take an inexpensive old book and rip the covers and binding off of it.
Then start folding the pages back until you have . . .


A unique holder for your Christmas cards.
I chose to put a few of my favorite vintage angel cards in there.
They seem to fit in well with the old book feel.

Which also seems to work pretty well with my old vintage Shiny Brites.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar