Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy 11-11-11 !!!




Do you have your wish ready for 11-11-11 at 11:11am and 11:11pm? Do you believe in wishing on 11:11? Some would say that this is epic and amazing, however, I'm not so sure I buy into all of that. But I won't deny that I will be wishing at both 11:11's! Why not?! I would tell you all what I am wishing for, but then it won't come true? Isn't that how it works?

Anyways, here are some recent OOTD's for your Friday enjoyment!
Dress: Ralph Lauren (girls)
Boots: Dan Post
I love the crests that Lauren uses on a lot of his clothing. Usually large logos really bother me, but I personally think that Ralph (for the most part) does his large logo tastefully---well, except for those huge pony polos). 
This was a "hit the snooze button 203948203 times" kind of morning so please excuse my ratty hair. 
Dress: Forever 21
Blazer: Talbots
Boots: Dan Post (I seriously live in these)
 denim oxford: Ralph Lauren
jeans: Joe's
Boots: Dan Post (see cowboy boots really are versatile!)

What have you been wearing this week? Have a fabulous day! Remember to make a wish!
Yours, 
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar