Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel Super Gel Update

14 Days wear update


Hello lovelies, today's post is just a quick update on the Rimmel Super Gel Polishes. In my Swatch and Review post I stated I would be testing the claim that these polishes last for 14 days and have been wearing all 5 colours on my cindy hand one colour per nail. 
For the last 14 days I have been doing my normal daily routine, housework, washing up (although I always wear gloves) washing my hair/bathing and all the usual daily things. 
The first 5 days and this Super Gel was wearing well, just a slight bit of tip wear by the 5th day, but nothing too noticeable. 




Sadly I only managed 6 days wear, as I had a accident and broke 2 nails 😣
I really wanted to try for the full 14 days, but even so the wear of this polish after 6 days is really good. Just a slight bit of tip wear, but still shiny and looking nice.
I will at some stage try for the 14 days wear but for now I'm off to see if I can repair at least one broken nail.
Stay safe and much love...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar