Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAT JOE'S MOVE TO E 1 RECORDS.

I have always been a fan of FAT JOE'S music, i can't say i have followed him from his first album, REPRESENT (1993), but since my cousin, demola somorin, gave me his loyalty album in 2002, i have been a fan, and have never been dissapointed.


It just surprises me when people keep saying the dude is wack, or too commercial, or this and that. Well, everybody has a right to an opinion, and that is just how the way life works, but sometimes i just feel that the large proportion of the people that are saying all these things have never listened to his albums, but just judge from what the media is saying, or what 50 cent is saying, or what their best friends told them; it should not be so.

Anyway, back to the story at hand; fat joe just made a move to E1 records, which was formerly koch, and he is going to be dropping his latest album, "dark side", which is his 10th album. He had gone independent after being dropped by atlantic records, sometime between 2004-2005. But i think his move to E1 records would make it better for him.



I have always seen fat joe as rapper that loves the art and wants to stay relevant, but not go too much with thie swing; he may release some commercial singles, but you need to listen to his albums to know what the man is made of.


 BELOW IS WHAT FAT JOE HAD TO SAY ABOUT HIS MOVE TO E1 RECORDS:

"I moved everything to E1, I started out with Alan Grunblatt," Joe explained to DJ Envy, "and with all the success we had with DJ Khaled, all his albums, I feel real good about their marketing and promoting team and we're just going in...I put up my own money for my projects so in the back end I can see the most...I'm into owning my own masters, that's the only thing I really, really care about is just owning my own stuff so 20 years from now my kids can eat off of that. That's what's important to me..." (Sucker Free)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar